Microsoft WP7 Tango Key Features and Pics Leaked – While many devices already getting latest firmware update to run WP7.5 Mango OS, Microsoft has managed to soon unveil the next generation of world’s third biggest mobile OS. And this upcoming release will be codenamed as Windows Phone Tango.
Interestingly, there are several pics already been leaked out for those who are so curious to see how WP7 Tango will look like. Moreover, some key features have also been leaked with impressive details.
One thing for sure, within this new edition, Windows Phone OS will support larger wide range of hardware to run on and compatibility for new hardware standards. The best part, it will also run on low-spec handset as the “Tango” minimum system requirements are really lightweight.
WP7Forum.Ru unveiled that WP7 Tango OS is the major upgrade between Windows Phone 7.5 (aka Mango) and Windows Phone 8 (aka Apollo) and will feature as following:
- Minimum RAM requirement is 256MB, instead of 512MB
- Images will not automatically sync the camera roll with SkyDrive
- Images will be sycned when the phone is connected to a PC
- Video streaming will be at 4Mbps (H.264)
- Let carriers & OEMs install 40 apps on the phone, the initial limit was 4.
- It will allow cameras only up to 3MP, while currently, OEMs don’t have to add a camera.
While in WP7.5 Mango OS users can either turn ON or OFF roaming option, in the WP7 Tango users can select one of following options: Don’t Roam, Domestic only, Domestic + International.