Free Download DNS Jumper v1.0.5 Portable Edition – Sometimes in some certain countries ISPs are blocking specific sites due to Government’s policy. Those who live in such countries with very strict ISP censorship will need to find a way to trick the blocking technology and get full access to many blocked websites.
If you are one of those unlucky Internet users, you can simply find and use proxy servers or proxy tunneling to bypass the restriction. Alternatively, you can simply change your ISP’s default DNS to a public DNS like Google DNS, OpenDNS, and many free really open DNS address. Personally, I prefer Google DNS as it is fast, free and easy-to-remember.
However, switching DNS is pretty easy but it may consume a couple minutes to have it set up and done properly. Alternatively, there is a tool you can use to easily change default DNS used by your connection to another DNS. And this tool is named as “DNS Jumper”.
With DNS Jumper you don’t even need to your Connection settings and hardly remember the DNS address which consists of at least 4 digits (Google has it) and mostly 12 digits.
With DNS Jumper, switching DNS from one to another is really easy. Simply run the program and click on the DNS you want to use whether it is Google DNS, OpenDNS, Comodo DNS, Ultra DNS and many others.
There is a portable version of DNS Jumper which requires no installation. Just download and run it. Current available version is DNS Jumper v1.0.5. Also works on Windows 7.
Another DNS Jumper:
What is new:
01. IP v6 support (The Worldâ€™s First IPv6 DNS changer)
02.[ Fixed ] â€“ On some x64 Windows systems DNSJumper does not run properly
03.[ Fixed ] â€“ After Update , comes Dublicate entries
04.[ Fixed ] – You can ping only 99 DNS servers
05.[ Fixed ] â€“ Antivirus â€œFalse Positiveâ€ Problems
06. You can see your current Dns feature
07. Improved Ping algorithm
08. You can ping only selected Dns servers feature
09. You can select or deselect all Dns servers easily (with right click) feature
10. You can stop dns servers ping test feature
11. Open network connections easily feature
12. Find selected dnsâ€™s country feature
13. You can create your own Dns server group or use one of the default Groups feature
14. Voice allert feature
15. Clear the DNS cache Automatically feature
16. Secure DNS Group
17. Show the fastest DNS test results as Mixed Feture
(for example: first fastest dns ip â€œGoogleâ€ and second one is â€œOpen DNSâ€) if mixed Option not selected DNSJumper shows the the same organizationâ€™s DNS IPs (such as Google)
18. Quick Configuration menu
19. New Logo and icons
Download Link: Click here