How to fix it?
Luckily, there are several workaround tricks you can try while hoping the problems gone.
Possible Fixes You Can Try
- Update to iOS 5.0.1 either manually, through iTunes, or using OTA
- Have a clean iOS 5 installation by clicking [Restore] button on iTunes
- Disable iCloud Bookmark Syncing:
Tap on Settings > General > iCloud > switch Bookmark syncing to OFF
- Clear & Disable Autofill:
Settings > Safari > Autofill > Clear All and then turn everything to â€œOFFâ€
- Clear Safari history and cookies:
Tap on Settings > Safari > Clear History, Clear Cookies and Data
- Clear Safari stored data:
Tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remova All Website Data
It works? Thanks to OSXDaily for sharing the tricks. But if your problem still persists, so it could be a hardware issue. The only easiest fix for that is contacting nearest Apple service center.