Transform Windows PC to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich UI – There are many transformation pack already for Windows PC to make it looks like other operating systems (OS). Lastly we’ve shared a great info of Android Skin Pack 2.0, an easy-to-use transformation pack to have Android 4.0 styles on Windows 7.
But it case you want more advanced customization and make your Windows 7 really looks like a tablet device running Android 4.0.x ICS, then here it is all ammo you need to install aesthetic delights, taste, style and emotion of ICS user interface.
Just be careful and make sure you have created a system restore point for just in case.
Download All Android 4.0 ICS Style Components For Windows 7
- Download Ice Cream Sandwich desktop wallpaper
- Download APPOWS2010 Windows 7 theme
- Download RocketDock which creates the left hand positioned dock.
- Download Android ICS icon pack
- Download RainMeter for system monitor and configuration tool.
- Download Minimal Bar skin to display the time and date.
- Download Lexis skin, used to display time and date.
- Download SimpleSentenceThree for RainMeter displays currently playing music in the bottom corner
- Download Google search bar for RainMeter.
- Download Roboto Font, preferably the Roboto Light.
Simple download and put them all together and surprisingly you’ll see your Windows 7 OS now transformed to an ICS-like device.