Download Sn0wBreeze v2.9 (.zip) with Major Updates – The most popular iOS jailbreak tool runs on Windows, Snowbreeze, it is getting major update. This brand new version is released due of Sn0wbreeze’s birthday. But what’s so special about this new one?
iH8Sn0w has included Pod2g’s untethered jailbreak exploit in it. It means, Windows’ users can now easily jailbreak their iPhone, iPad 1, and iPod untethered on iOS 5.0.1. Unfortunately, it still does not support iOS 5.0 yet.
Moreover, Sn0wbreeze version 2.9 also has very cool GUI improvements as well as OTA updates/badges on iOS 5.x.x devices have been removed. Uh, it seems that’s not all. The Sn0wbreeze 2.9 also features needed .IPSW firmware downloader in case if you don’t have it downloaded.
If we list all the new features of Sn0wBreeze 2.9, it should be like this one:
- GUI Improvements
- Added an IPSW Downloader
- Brought back old firmware support in one release.
- You can now build IPSWs with TinyUmbrella/iFaith blobs.
- Custom Packages in Expert actually works now.
- Removes OTA Updates/badge on iOS 5.x.x.x+ devices
- All supported firmwares in this release are untethered
- Built-in iREB functionality updated from newest iREB r5 module
While all supported firmware are: iOS 3.1.3, iOS 3.2.x, ,iOS 4.0.x, iOS 4.1, iOS 4.2.1 – 4.2.8, ,iOS 4.3 – 4.3.3, iOS 5.0.1, iOS 4.3.4/4.3.5/4.4.x/5.0 support coming soon.
Anyway, here’s the download link for your sake:
File Name : sn0wbreeze-v2.9.zip
File Size : 23 MB