Transform Windows XP, 7, Vista to Mac OS X Lion Theme and UI – Apple Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows are two really different operating systems (OS). Some users may really love features of Windows but don’t want to leave OS X UI awesomeness.
So if you currently have Windows running on your PC / laptop, simply use this transformation pack to change your Windows Themes, Skin and UI to Mac OS X Lion.
Created by DeviantArt member namely “windowsx”, this transformation pack supports for Windows XP, Windows 7 as well as -not so many still use it- Windows Vista.
This transformation pack will install Mac OS X Lion theme, icons, login screen, sound schemes, mouse cursors, wallpapers, dock utility and a few 3rd party utilities to provide Mac OS X functionality in Windows.
- Genuine OS X Lion system resources
- Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Expose and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair functionality
- Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
- OS X Lion themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligent Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP, Vista, 7 including Server Editions
- OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
So far, this OS X transformation pack is the perfect one and works for almost all Windows version. But do not forget to create system restore point before proceeding for “just in case”.
File Name : lion_transformation_pack_by_windowsx-d2va65h.zip
File Size : 58MB