Key Specifications of HTC Ville Android 4.0 ICS – Not so long ago HTC has introduced (not yet and soon be released) HTC Edge quadcore-based smartphone. And now, another high-end based smartphone has also been leaked out from HTC with their HTC Ville. Is this phone also a quad-core Tegra 3 processor?
Unluckily it is not. But HTC Ville is not equipped with Tegra 3 4-cores processor but it also has a 1.5GHz Dualcore processor from Snapdragon (some say it will be a series 4 or Series 3). This phone will also run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) with unique HTC Sense UI 4.0 on top of it.
BGR has kind enough to leak some of its features and specs which are:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS).
– First HTC phone to feature HTC Sense 4.0 UI.
– 4.3â€³ Super AMOLED display with qHD resolution.
– 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S3 processor.
– 8MP backside-illuminated camera to shoot 1080p HD videos.
– Presence of an HSPA+ radio.
– Packed with less than 8mm thickness body.
– Beta audio tie-in.
– Metal construction.
– 1650mAh battery.
– Beats Audio technology
– 3G HSDPA 850, 1900, 2100 MHz
– Candybar design
– microSD Card Slot For Memory Expansion Support Up To 32GB
– Multi Touch
– Proximity Sensor
– Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
– Ambient light sensor
– Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
– Stereo FM with RDS
– Adobe 10.2 Flash compatibility
– Wi-Fi Hotspot Functionality
– Android Market, G-mail, Google Maps, G-Talk
– Friend Stream, Skype Integration, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
– Quickoffice, Digital compass
Price and availability of HTC Ville is expected to hit US stores by April 2012 with unknown price tag of the moment.