Non official apps for iPhone are usually searched with keyword “.IPA“, but for Android users they will use “.APK“. A question will be asked then after the download of unofficial android app, “How to install Android’s Off-market APK Apps?“. So this simple workaround will probably help you to have your downladed .APK files installed on your Android phone(s). However, downloading .APK file is not always ilegal as there are several Android apps which are released by developers in APK format but don’t arrive to the Android market. This type of Android apps are usually called Off-market apps or non-market apps for Android devices.
How to Install .APK Files on Android Phone Easily
1. Download the off-market APK app you want on your computer.
2. Open www.apkinstall.com, then click on [Browse files] button >> upload your downloaded APK app.
3. Once the upload process completed, the website will generate a QR code for the off-market APK app.
4. Use any QR code scanner app to scan that QR code on your Android device.
Note that scan the code within 15 minutes after uploading, otherwise the download will fail.
5. Then tap on [Open browser] button, so your app will get downloaded to your Android phone.
6. Finally, tap on your downloaded app to install it and tap on [Install] button to complete the process.
That is it. I think the whole process is very easy isn’t it? Now you should have non-market App installed on your Android phone.