Download Leaked HTC Sense 3.5 on Android 2.3.5 for HTC Hero – Well, basically this leaked build is a light version of Sense 3.5 UI Android 2.3.5 original HTC Pico RUU. But since its been leaked out, a member of XDA has confirmed that it also works on HTC Hero.
How could this possible? This is because HTC Pico has similar tech specs with HTC Hero and those specifications make these two Android phone as a budget middle-range smartphone.
As a budget Android phone with lowend hardware under the hood, Android and Sense 3.5 UI made for Pico are specially designed so it can still run flawlessly on it. This light version of Sense 3.5 on android 2.3.5 is also known as “Sense Zero“.
Curious? So here it is how to install Sense 3.5 on your HTC Hero:
0. dsixda kitchen will need to be installed prior to starting.
1. Run RUU and leave open
2. Type %TEMP% in your computers start menu search bar.
3. Search through the folders in there with the long names with numbers and letters, you’ll find a zip file named “rom.zip” in there.
4. Place the rom.zip in the original_update folder located in the “kitchen” directory
5. From there follow the steps on the kitchen menu to setup the rom.
6. Then proceed to porting to the hero
File Size : 149.81 MB