Leaked Gingerbread 2.11.605.2 RUU Build for HTC Thunderbolt – It is not confirmed confirmed yet whether it is the final build ready for release or not. But it is really worth to give it a try if you have HTC Thunderbolt on hands.
This RUU Build 2.11.605 Android Gingerbread OS for Thunderbolt is leaked and available for free download via mirror links. Curious? Then simply follow steps out-lined by AndroidPolice on how to flash this Gingerbread RUU to HTC Thunderbolt:
How to Flash / Install
- Download the file on your computer
- Rename the file to “PG05IMG.zip” (of course without quotes)
- Transfer the file into root of your phone’s SD Card
- Turn off your HTC Thunderbolt
- Hold Volume Down + Power button to reboot into the bootloader
- Then the file should be automatically detected and the flashing process will begin.
- Wait for your device to complete the process and reboot
Moreover, AndroidPolice has not confirmed whether this leaked build is root-able or not but someone at has commented that he has successfully flashed and rooted this build. Have a brave heart? Then you should also try to root Android Gingerbread on your HTC Thunderbolt.
How to Root HTC Thunderbolt
MD5 check sum: c5dad342bc39a9ee556b80e4d0c26642