Flash TeamWin Custom Recovery Image on HTC EVO 4G, 3D and Thunderbolt – For you who like to try something new and something awesome on your Android phone, then you should take a look on this. A nice video shows how to install TeamWin Custom Recovery Image has been posted on Youtube by folks at Unlocker.
TeamWin Recovery Image is a custom recovery which currently available for HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Sensation, Samsung Nexus S, and Samsung Nexus S 4G.
TeamWinner Recovery Image Features
- Ability to save custom recovery settings
– Default partitions to back up
– Default zip folder location
– Zip Verification
– Home – Main Menu
– Menu – Advanced Menu
– Back – Up a Menu Level
– Search – Select Current Selection
– Battery Level and Timestamp
– Default color theme (lots to choose from)
– Default Time Zone (for more accurate time stamps)
– Ability to select which individual partitions to backup, and restore.
– Ability to choose compression or no compression backups.
– Ability to auto restore GAPPS on zip flash (for CM based ROMS)
– Ability to auto reboot after successful flashes (for the lazy)
– Some devices utilize their capacitive buttons in recovery.
– Compression takes longer of course, but you save roughly half the space. EVO3D’s stock system uncompressed is ~800mb, 380mb compressed.
You can read step-by-step tutorial on how to install this custom Recovery Image here (the tutorial will show you how to install it on HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Evo 4G, and HTC Sensation).
Download Needed Files