Download SuperOneClickv2.1.1-ShortFuse.zip – Lastly we posted SuperOneClick v2.0 beta 1 with Gingerbreak. Luckily, Shortfuse has just took it out of beta and released its v2.1.1 Stable.
We all know already that SuperOneClick is a one-click root tool for almost any Android devices, brands, and versions. But however some Android 2.3.4 devices will need another advanced method to root their devices. As mentioned by Shortfuse itself that there are several devices incompatibility list.
Important note regarding SuperOneClick usage:
– Windows XP users need to install .NET Framework v2.0 or up
– You’ll NEED to put your phone on USB Debugging mode
– You’ll NEED to install make sure the Android drivers for your phone are installed
– Also make sure you DO NOT mount your SD card.
– If you still can’t get something to run, try doing it in recovery mode.
For you who already have an account at XDA, simply head to this thread [link]. Or alternatively simply use following direct links:
(to help Shortfuse save bandwith we have mirrored it via Multiupload)
File Name : SuperOneClickv2.1.1-ShortFuse.zip
File Size : 1.62 MB