Download Fre3vo Temp-root Tool – Another Android root tool is coming this one is aimed to root EVO 3D and Sensation temporarily. Evo 3D comes shipped with Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS as well as HTC Sensation. But luckily and thanks to “agrabren” that Evo 3D and Sensation is now root-able using a small useful tool named “Fre3Vo“. But this Android 2.3 root is still a temp root which means it will not work after reboot and you’ll need to re-root it again – just like a tethered jailbreak for iPhone -.
However Fre3vo is still in progress to its full version but however it has been tested and works well to root HTC Sensation as well as HTC Evo 3D. But once again, that’s a temp-root.
Once rooted, you can continue to overclock your EVO 3D and Sensation to run at 1.8GHz clock speed (also up to 2GHz).
How to Root Evo 3D & Sensation Android 2.3 Gingerbread with Fre3vo
1. You must be able to push files via adb to your device.
2. You must know what a shell is.
1. Download the fre3vo zip file
2. Unzip the fre3vo binary
3. Push the binary via ‘adb push fre3vo /data/local/tmp‘
4. Change the permissions via ‘adb shell chmod 777 /data/local/tmp/fre3vo‘
5. Run the binary via ‘adb shell /data/local/tmp/fre3vo‘
File Name: fre3vo.zip
File Size: 3.16 KB
Or use mirror download links at Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile and 5 other hosts via Multiupload: