SE Xperia Pro Leaked Tech Specs with Android 2.3 and 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor – Yesterday we’ve mentioned a new Google Android 2.3 powered smartphone from Sony Ericsson (SE), the SE Xperia Neo. Basically, Sony Ericsson has been also released its brother, Sony Ericsson Xperia pro. The Android 2.3 smartphone is powered by 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon mobile processor.
Check out other key features of Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro after the break below..
– 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
– Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
– 3.7-inch capacitive touch screen with 854 x 480 resolutions.
– Touch phone with perfect slide-out keyboard and smart functions for fast messaging.
– Synch email and edit office documents while on the go.
– Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine and Exmor R for mobile.
– Built-in HDMI â€“ all pictures and videos can be shared on an HD TV.
– Ability to access more than 100,000 apps on Android Market.
– Access Google services for work or fun.
– 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and HD video recording capability
– Front-facing 2-megapixel camera.
– Comes with 8GB of microSD card and expandable up to 32GB.
Unluckily, we have no info yet about its leaked price. Buy make sure you stick with us. Stay tuned with us to get more updates on this topic. You can stick with us at Twitter or subscribe to our feed and news letter after the break below.