Do you want to use BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) app on your iPhone before other millions of iOS users? Download its leaked full version below and follow the tutorial on how to install BBM .ipa filr on your iPhone. For your information, RIM had rolled out BBM app for both Android and iPhone but then they pulled it out again in concern of some bugs and several issue. However, as stated officially by RIM, any iPhone users who downloaded this app already can still continue using the app to send and receive messages from their friends.
So, here it is the leaked BBM for iPhone .ipa file officially before the app was pulled out. The demand of this long waited app is really huge. It is recorded about 1.1 million active users in the first 8 hours from its initial release without even launching the official Android app. Wow,,..
Download BBM for iPhone .IPA File
How to Install BBM for iPhone Using .ipa File
1. Download the .ipa file from the link above.
3. Install iFunxBox then launch it up.
4. Connect your iPhone to your computer
5. Wait for iFunBox to detect your device.
6. On iFunBox, click the “Install App” button.
7. Now browse for downloaded .ipa file
8. Continue and wait till the process finished.
9. That’s it.
10. Now you can disconnect your iPhone from PC.
You’ll see message something like this:
Once installed, you can start using BBM for iOS on your iPhone. Launch it up and continue with registration of you don’t have BlackBerry account yet.