Want to root Android running on your Optimus Hub? Read on. Probably it is not so high-end Android phone but with 800 MHz ARM v6 CPU and Adreno 200 GPU, LG Optimus Hub is surely a decent smartphone in the market. Besides, this phone also comes with Gorilla Glass display and 5MP rear camera. So there is no hesitation of why you choose this phone for your daily use. But if you want to bring this phone to a higher level, gaining root access is a must. The steps below are what you can try to do that.
Preparation To Root
- Make sure your phone has at least 80% battery power
- Make sure you’ve created backup of your phone
- Make sure your phone is Optimus Hub E510 (not other Optimus)
- Make sure to proceed carefully
- Do understand we hold no responsibility of the impacts
- Download SuperOneClick tool here.
- Extract SuperOneClick file so you got the tool
- Enable USB debugging option on your phone:
Go to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging, tick-mark the box.
Few Steps To Root
1- Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable.
2- Run SUperOneClick root tool
3- Click the Root button in the tool
4- You should now see that the rooting process has begun.
5- Once done, the tool should tell you.
That’s all. Your LG Optimus Hub should now be rooted in single click. Thanks to SHortfuse for that .
Once rooted, you can now install any root-only apps downloaded from Google Play Store. But you don’t have to install SuperUser and BusyBox app as both tools are already installed during the root process.