Are you one of AT&T’s greatest fans? So here’s a good news for you. AT&T has recently announced another high-end Android-powered smartphone: the LG Escape P870. It ships with nice configuration, specs as well as key features at a decent price which of course subsidized by AT&T. This smartphone is built with a 4.3 inches Touch-sensitive IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 16M colors and resembles a display resolution of qHD 540×960 pixels. Yet, its screen is also covered with Gorilla Glass.
Additionally, the device is accorded with many of the developed configurations like Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, empowered with a 2150 mAh battery, etc. This handset is to be available starting from September 16th onwards in the company-owned stores as well as online. The LG Escape P870 LTE Smartphone can be purchased at $49.99 on a two-year contract.
Key Specifications Preview
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 2150 mAh battery
- 4.3 inches Touch-sensitive IPS LCD touchscreen display
- 16M colors of qHD 540 x 960 pixels
- 4GB of internal memory
- MicroSD card (up to 32GB) slot
- 5MP camera along with Full HD video recording
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- Support following networks:
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 and 4G Network LTE 700 MHz Class 17.
Key Features Preview
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- NFC support
- microUSB v2.0 connector
- SMS (threaded view)
- Push Email
- IM apps
- HTML5 Browser
- Adobe Flash
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Java via Java MIDP emulator
- SNS integration
- HDMI port
- Active noise cancellation + dedicated mic
- supports DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player, etc.