Even Apple itself has suggested iPhone’s users to use third-party mapping app. Looking not so further, Google Maps app is the best one available freely. This app supports iOS 6 devices even the iPhone 5. Unfortunately, it will not open in full screen mode by default. That’s because the fact that Google Maps icon is actually a shortcut to launch the mobile Google Maps in Safari. Hence, you gonna need to follow this guide so you can launch Google Maps in full screen.
The “How To” Steps
1. Launch mobile Safari on your idevice.
2. Then tap one of following links
For iPhone or iPod users:
For iPad users:
You’ll then be directed to another screen to install the profile.
3. Now just tap the “Install” button to proceed.
4. When prompted, tap “Install Now” to proceed.
5. The installation process should be completed within a few seconds and you can tap “Done” to go back to the home screen.
6. You should now see a new Google Maps icon appeared in the home screen.
7. Tap on it to launch the Google Maps and browse the map in full screen without any toolbars seen.
Sounds cool huh? Thanks to Simon anyway.