Nowadays, with so many mobile devices equipped with decent built-in camera to capture photos as well as videos, there is no reason to not capturing any precious moment happens in your life. Just capture/take photos as many as possible because it is now digital era. You don’t even need to print all of them instead storing all the photos digitally in your hard drive.
Additionally, you can also share those photos online whether on facebook, Twitter, flikcr and so on. But first, to make the upload process faster, you may need to resize the whole photos to reduce file size.
How to resize batch photos at one? Absolutely you’ll need a batch photo resizer tool. In that case, I will suggest you “Batch Picture Resizer 4.0″ from SoftOrbits.
This windows-based app is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use app to bulk resizing and watermarking all your photos in a snap. This app works with all major image formats, including JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, etc. The picture resizer offers users a one-click function to optimize color levels or convert pictures to grayscale, while text or image watermarks can be added to protect images.
- Resize pictures or image batches in one go
- Addition tool for text and image watermarks
- Image conversion using all major formats
- Command line support
- Auto rotation of JPEG images
- Batch lossless image rotation
- Keeps camera EXIF tags
- Change canvas size
- Raw images support (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, RAW, DNG, MNG, etc).
- ‘Rename image files’ function in batch mode
- Fast and easy-to-use batch picture resizer
- Prompt-free overwrite of files with a new size
- Automatic save of newly resized images in a separate file
- Image color level optimization or conversion to grayscale
- Windows 7 and Vista compliant
- Compression rate and DPI change for output files
Its normal price is $29.95 but during this special giveaway event you can simply grab it free of cost. Simply visit the giveaway page here and follow the instruction.