Do you know how to unroot Sprint Galaxy S3 variant and bring it back to stock? For you owners of Samsung Galaxy S3 bought from Sprint and rooted it using mentioned guide or using All-in-one Toolkit, there is already an easy method to bring it back to stock ROM just in case if you feel not so comfortable using a rooted phone.
How To Unroot
- Make sure your phone’s battery has at least 60% power
- Download needed Stock ROM, place it in Desktop
- Also download Odin tool, extract the package
- Launch Odin tool up
- Turn your phone OFF, just press its Power button
- Then press and hold Volume DOWN + Home + Power buttons
- Press Volume Up then you should into Download Mode
- Connect your phone to PC using its USB cable
- Odin should detect your phone
- Click the PDA tab in Odin
- Locate the ROM file (should be in .tar format)
- Ensure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes are checked
- Once all set, hit the “Start” button
- Sit tight and wait for Odin to do its job
- Once done, your phone should reboot
- Disconnect it from your PC and..
To make things clearer, simply watch following video demoing how all the steps above done..
More information and queries can be found at XDA thread here.