Somehow and sometimes you may need to convert from dynamic disk to basic disk to achieve much more stable performance and speed. But you might been wondering which tool can do that task easily. The answer is AOMEI Dynamic Disk Converter. This Windows-based app is an easy-to-use program equipped with powerful function on converting dynamic disk to basic disk without any data losing. The best part is the whole conversion process done in matters of seconds not minutes.
For Your Information
Basic Disk uses Partition Table to manage its partition. One Basic Disk contains primary partitions and extended partition, and many logical partitions are contained in extended partition.
Dynamic Disk is a physical disk that manages its volumes by using LDM database. What is the LDM (Logical Disk Manager) database? It is a hidden database which size is 1MB at the end of the Dynamic Disk. The 1MB space holds some related information on each dynamic disk, such as Drive Letter, Volume Label, the begin sector of Volume, Volume size, the file system of Volume, and the current dynamic disk is which one and so on.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk with ease
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/2000/7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Support GPT disk (Convert GPT dynamic disk to basic disk)
- Convert multiple dynamic disks to basic disks simultaneously
- Support single disk and volume with the maximum capacity of 2TB
- Revert invalid/unreadable/foreign dynamic disks into basic disks
- FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT and EXT2, EXT3 file systems are supported
- Support to convert dynamic disk which contains more than 4 simple volumes
- Clone spanned, striped (RAID 0), mirrored (RAID 1) and RAID 5 volume to basic partition
Its normal price is $29.99. But during July 24, 2012 ~ July 26, 2012 anyone can grab its license key code to activate the full Professional version free of cost. Simply visit the giveaway page here then enter your valid email address to receive the license.